Have you ever wondered how:
- Amazon manages to send you exactly the items you ordered?
- Airbus organizes the production of the world’s largest passenger airliner- A380?
- BMW can keep track of an ever increasing number of variants and options to choose from?
- Lufthansa gets spare parts to South Africa if needed?
- The United Nations World Food Program can reach 90 million beneficiaries wherever they may live?
The answer is: Industrial Engineering and Management
Industrial Engineering is one of the most versatile and flexible branches of engineering. It has been said that engineers make things, whereas industrial engineers make things better.
The B.Sc. Industrial Engineering and Management program deals with both the creation and the management of systems that integrate people and materials and energy in productive ways. It is concerned with various topics such as process engineering, operations research, supply chain management, engineering design, logistics, project management, and others.
The Program at a Glance
|Qualification||Bachelor Of Science|
|Duration||3 years (6 Semesters)|
|Application Deadlines||1st of Nov, 1st of Dec, 1st of Feb,1st of June|
|Location||Jacobs University campus, Bremen|